28 Posts
maja2000 started a discussion
Love the media unit - What is the source of media unit. Is it Roche Bonbon?
    Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
Media center - Fabulous!! I love this media. Would you please which one is the source of this media
1 Like    Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
Wall unit.? - Fantastic job!! I like the wall unit so much. Where can I get similar wall unit?
    1 Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
dining set. - I like the dining set. Where they come from? Where can I get them.
    1 Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
love media center - media where it comes from
    Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
media/ TV stand - I am interested in media/ entertain center. I live in NYC and I am in the process of renovating my place and I would like to have an the sam... Read More
    Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
wall color - Wall color please?
    Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
Please need to know about table. - Please need to know about the table. Where can I get the coffee table?
1 Like    1 Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
What color is on the wall please? - Wall color is so beautiful!!!What color is that please?
    1 Comment
maja2000 started a discussion
md0203@gmail.com - Wall colors please, what are the wall colors?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...