68 Posts
marsia started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
marsia started a discussion
taking out asphalt for Riga greenhouse and also gopher proofing it - I am about to get a Riga XL greenhouse, but first need to take out the old asphalt driveway to prevent leaching of oil-based products. Does ... Read More
    Comment
marsia started a discussion
SIP supplier - Hi, love this remodel so much! May I ask who makes your SIP panels and are you happy with them? We want to expand our living room and also... Read More
    2 Comments
marsia started a discussion
veneer? - May I ask what the veneer is and where you ordered it? It is quite unique and gorgeous. I'm a printmaker and love texture, and find your h... Read More
    Comment
marsia started a discussion
Exterior stucco color help needed - We had picked out a glowing light tan color for our stucco on our house in the redwoods, then read an article by Jay Sifford on how to make ... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
marsia started a discussion
This is a shot of our unfinished entry. We passed inspection on this portion of our remodel, but there are still a lot of details to finish... Read More
    Comment
marsia started a discussion
tv stand - May I ask who makes the tv stand? It would be a perfect solution to not using wall space for a tv!
    2 Comments
marsia started a discussion
metal panels - Hi, We live where there is high fire danger, so these metal panels look like an excellent way to modernize and have great fire protection. ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
marsia started a discussion
Are the stairs custom? - These would be great for a kid's room to a loft area. May I ask if you purchased them or are they custom? Also, what are they made of? Th... Read More
    4 Comments
marsia started a discussion
May I ask where the table is from? - Your work is gorgeous, by the way!
    Comment
Show More Events...