5 Posts
Cassandra Mitchell started a discussion
Flooring dilemma - We need a floor in the family room which is semi open to the kitchen and fully open to the patio when the doors are pushed back. (Once we r... Read More
    4 Comments
Cassandra Mitchell started a discussion
Floor in family room. - We need to put new flooring in our family room which is adjacent to the kitchen on one side and backyard patio on the other with no division... Read More
    Comment
Cassandra Mitchell started a discussion
I love our kitchen. - The first photo is the working part of the kitchen and the second one is the pantry part. The pantry part used to be the study but we conver... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Cassandra Mitchell started a discussion
Bifold or some other kind if doors? - Hubby doesn't like bifolds & I don't care one way or the other. I just know I don't like the cheap, nasty ones we put in 20+ years ago ... Read More
    4 Comments
Cassandra Mitchell started a discussion
Fly screens for bifold doors? - What do people do about fly screens on bifold doors?
    11 Comments