10 Posts
mrsargent started a discussion
    1 Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
    2 Comments
mrsargent started a discussion
    1 Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
    Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
    Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
Dimensions, Power source - What are the dimensions of this? Do you need batteries or a power source?
1 Like    1 Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
How tall is this? How far out does the spout protrude? - I am trying to determine if this will work with my vessel sink. Dimensions would sure help!
    Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
How much is this? The webpage on Houzz.com says it cost $885. - When I click on the store, they claim the cost is $1325.52. Please clarify what the price is.
    1 Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
Why can't I find this on their store? - A search did not yield any results for this product.
    Comment
mrsargent started a discussion
Do LED lights put out enough light - I am looking at Moooi Raimond chandeliers. According to the information, the LED lights put out between 329 - 790 lumens. I wanted to hang... Read More
    2 Comments