16 Posts
nancy3303 started a discussion
Lighting for a wall with many pictures - I have a wall in my soon to be home that is 12' x 8' high. I want to fill this wall fully with art and I read advice on a grouping but how d... Read More
    Comment
nancy3303 started a discussion
    Comment
nancy3303 started a discussion
Cabinets - Are these cabinets custom? If not who made them?
    1 Comment
nancy3303 started a discussion
Sanded or unsanded grout for a marble floor. - This floor by Ciot is 11" x 11" in squares of a flower and square pattern. If you look one way you see verticle squares, squint the other w... Read More
    4 Comments
nancy3303 started a discussion
    2 Comments
nancy3303 started a discussion
Need help choosing grout - I have chosen a wonderful pattern for my bathroom but I want the pattern to show when it's finished. Colors in tile are Carrara, grey and g... Read More
    5 Comments
nancy3303 started a discussion
    1 Comment
nancy3303 started a discussion
    1 Comment
nancy3303 started a discussion
Bathroom Vanity search. - I'm looking for a white 42 - 45 inch vanity. Checking on the net, the ones that are affordable don't give a choice of counters. Any ideas?... Read More
    10 Comments
nancy3303 started a discussion
Approximate cost of custom cabinet. - I just saw the answer to my question, now I'm wondering if this is something affordable.
    2 Comments
Show More Events...