4 Posts
neryscp started a discussion
Does anyone actually live in this house? - I try to think about environments in which I could actually live in comfort and ease. Do the owners of this house get that vibe from their p... Read More
    Comment
neryscp started a discussion
Do espaliers do better if the limbs are horizontal? - I have an espaliered heritage apple, a clone that my grandfather invented. I keeps sending up branchlets that shoot up vertically and I'm ne... Read More
    1 Comment
neryscp started a discussion
Small? - Newsflash, Houzzers! In New Zealand, this would be seen as a normal size kitchen. America, the land of the BIG, yes? Not necessarily the lan... Read More
3 Likes    2 Comments
neryscp started a discussion
Is older better? - I had an even smaller kitchen than this one in a 1980 townhouse in Wellington City, NZ (14 sq.ft). Eventually the old stove began emitting c... Read More
    4 Comments