24 Posts
omro started a discussion
Where can you buy the spiky sculpture? - The one located on the table.
1 Like    Comment
omro started a discussion
    1 Comment
omro started a discussion
Where can I buy this fabric? - I have been overdosing on "Sarah's House" on HGTV thanks to a broken ankle. Any one know where I can find this Ikat used here on the curtain... Read More
    2 Comments
omro started a discussion
Does anyone know what store the sofa is from or know any similar sofas? Thanks!
1 Like    Comment
omro started a discussion
Hi, I've been watching "Secrets from a Stylist" again. Does anyone know where I can find these shelves that were featured in episode 10? ... Read More
    4 Comments
omro started a discussion
Hi, I came across the first episode of secrets from a stylist on hgtv and in the first episode there was a fruit bowl that I liked the desig... Read More
    2 Comments
omro started a discussion
Hi, any ideas who makes the arm chair? Thanks
1 Like    Comment
omro started a discussion
Any ideas where one could get a jar in these colours? My grandparents have several similar jars, however they are all blue and white.
    2 Comments
omro started a discussion
Where is the duvet and pillow set from? Thanks
    Comment
omro started a discussion
I'm looking for a star lamp that is a little more abstract. A little Superman's fortress of solitude jagged meets Art Deco. Has anyone seen ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...