15 Posts
onesharon started a discussion
Something is wrong with this picture placement - We have three beautiful prints that we love but for some reason they don’t look right to me. Is it the size, frame mismatch, something else?... Read More
    45 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Need ideas for this space - Hi all. I recently moved into a rental and I don’t know how long I plan on being here so wasn’t sure I should make a huge investment - but I... Read More
    3 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Advice on kitchen changes for house sale - Hi all, I just typed a very long post about my kitchen and it evaporated into Houzz air so I'll make this one shorter. We are getting our h... Read More
    38 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Calling paint color experts! Need advice for hall and three bedrooms - Hello all. We are planning to sell our house, probably within the next two years. We have recently removed our hall carpet and are repaintin... Read More
    5 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Fireplace messed up by contractor - Well the fireplace is done and it's a mess. I'm so upset and don't know what to do. I already posted that the floor turned out differently t... Read More
    27 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
How big a deal is this? - We are having our chimney rebuilt and even though I took and sent several pictures of our old fireplace to the builder, they didn't lay the ... Read More
    15 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Chimney color for Berkshire Beige house - Hi all - We are rebuilding our chimney because it had started to lean and needed a new footing. It's not that fun a project because it's a &... Read More
    4 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Help with banister type and color and floor color please! - Hello everyone! We have just lifted up the carpeting on our stairs and plan to finish the floors and then possibly put a runner in. I hat... Read More
    7 Comments
onesharon started a discussion
Best Trex Decking color to compliment BM Berkshire Beige House - I have a colonial painted in Berkshire Beige with White Trim. We are putting a very large deck on the back of the house. I'd like to use T... Read More
    Comment
onesharon started a discussion
Deck color to go with Berkshire Beige house? - We have a very large, two level deck, surrounded by woods, that needs to be rebuilt and the builder is recommending Fiberon Horizon decking.... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...