8 Posts
Ranee started a discussion
Help with small guest room - Can I get some suggestions for this small guest room? Its 10.5 x 8.5. I wanting a mid century modern look. It is a north facing room. I just... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
Help with small guest room - Can I get some suggestions for this small guest room? Its 10.5 x 8.5. I wanting a mid century modern look. It is a north facing room. I just... Read More
    5 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
Redoing dresser - Any suggestions on refinishing this cute little dresser?
    Comment
Ranee started a discussion
Help for this guest bedroom - Can I have some suggestions for decorating this bedroom?
    6 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
colors for a north room - what warm colors would you recommend for a small northern exposure bedroom? mainly Benjamin Moore colors.
    22 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
wall color help - I thought I would like the gray on this wall which is Seattle by Sherwin-Williams but it is a little too cool of a color for me. It is too ... Read More
    4 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
ideas for this small master bathroom - what color would you choose for the walls? would you paint the vanity white? maybe a chalk paint white? what about the flooring? we ca... Read More
    17 Comments
Ranee started a discussion
need color suggestions/help - My counters are marble green and the cabinets are pine. I just painted the walls and the front of the bar in a dusty grey I painted the ... Read More
    26 Comments