11 Posts
ron_ca started a discussion
Crown paint doesn't Match Cabinets - I'm buying a new home from a national tract builder and wanted to get some opinions regarding interior trim color. The cabinets will be ther... Read More
    5 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
Paint Ceiling White or Same as Walls? - I am buying a home from a builder and it is under construction now. The builder will paint all the walls and ceilings the same color or I ca... Read More
    10 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
Is there an easy way to mark & drill holes for bar pulls? - I am installing 3 different sized bar pulls on my shaker cabinets and was wondering if there are any trick? My plan is to make several jigs... Read More
    4 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
Bar pulls - I need to order three sizes of your bar pulls. 7 3/8, 6, and 14. It seems as if the 6 and 14 are solid stainless steel but the 7 3/8 are sol... Read More
    2 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
What Color Subway Tile Backsplash with White Shaker Cabinets? - So far white 3 x 6 subway is what we have decided on for backsplash. The paint on the wall is Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray and we are con... Read More
7 Likes    62 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
Comments on Quality of AKDY and Elica Range Hoods - I am looking for a quality wall mount range hood with chimney extension available for 10 foot ceiling height at an affordable price. I read... Read More
    1 Comment
ron_ca started a discussion
    5 Comments
ron_ca started a discussion
    Comment
ron_ca started a discussion
    1 Comment
ron_ca started a discussion
Casing Suggestion Needed - I have 3 panel shaker interior doors installed in a small bungalow. There is only room for 3 1/4" door casing because of how close they are ... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...