5 Posts
tippingpoint started a discussion
Ugly vanity, can I do anything here? - This is my first house, it's a mobile home. Is there anything affordable that I can do to improve this very plain little vanity? Thank you... Read More
    5 Comments
tippingpoint started a discussion
Ugly deck, can it be improved upon without much cost? - I don't know what to do with this deck. I can't paint the house and the deck is covered with indoor/outdoor carpet. Is there anything that... Read More
    4 Comments
tippingpoint started a discussion
Dining room in my mobile home. - It is going to be cold in the winter... but very very hot in the summer... it was 111 a few weeks ago. What kind of window treatment would ... Read More
    1 Comment
tippingpoint started a discussion
Arch that is unattractive... can I do anything to make it more pleasant? - I have just purchased my first home, albeit a mobile home. I need help with a lot of it although it is pretty cute. Nothing fancy though.... Read More
    6 Comments
tippingpoint started a discussion
Do you have any ideas to make this place beautiful? They can't be expensive though. Thanks. - I have uploaded photos and would love ideas and input about my new little house. My favorite color is claret and I have Victorian antiques.... Read More
    5 Comments