5 Posts
Tricia started a discussion
Backsplash to do with gold calacutta quartz - I'm doing silestone eternal gold calacutta quartz for my kitchen. Which backsplash? I like both. Cabinets will be white flush mount shaker, ... Read More
    9 Comments
Tricia started a discussion
help with cabinet layout - APPLIANCE GARAGES - I need help with what to do about the column of cabinets above the appliance garage on the sketch below. I would prefer the column with the... Read More
    6 Comments
Tricia started a discussion
New home build - Rough or smooth beams in the ceiling - We are building a new house that will have 4 beams in the ceiling of the family room and the same beam for the fireplace mantle. All will b... Read More
    9 Comments
Tricia started a discussion
Can I have (new) vinyl windows exterior painted? - I am building a new house, "semi-custom" is what I call it, although they refer to themselves as a national custom home builder. ... Read More
    2 Comments
Tricia started a discussion
New home build- going with few upper cabinets.... will I regret it? Do - Hi! I need advice. I'm in the beginning phases of building a new home and noticed a common thread with all the kitchens I save: windows inst... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments