15 Posts
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
is that Carrera marble tile on the backsplash? - I would love to know the dimensions and type of backsplash you used in the kitchen. I am not having luck with my search! Thank you so much... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
gorgeous floors!! - Can you tell me more about the hardwood floors?
    Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
What type of flooring - Can you please tell me what type of flooring this is? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
width of pantry - Can you tell me the width of this pantry space?
2 Likes    1 Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
I love the vent hood! - Can you tell me what material the vent hood is made out of of? Thank you!
    2 Comments
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
can you tell me about the flooring? - I would love to know what type of flooring this is, thank you!
    1 Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
dimensions of the pantry? - I would love to know the dimensions if possible, thank you!
3 Likes    Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
the steel pantry door - I am in the process of buying a steel door for my pantry from Scott Landon. Can you tell me if this door in this house is a swinging door o... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
other pictures of the bathroom? - Would you have any other pictures of the bathroom shower, metal shelves? I love all the details! Great work!
1 Like    Comment
Holly Miller-Upthegrove started a discussion
barstools are lovely!! - I’ve had no luck finding these barstools, they are gorgeous. Can you tell me where I could find them?
    Comment
Show More Events...