13 Posts
darewing started a discussion
Renovated house need landscaping street appeal! Go! - Hi Houzzers, Just in need of some landscaping ideas/recommendations. After doing renovations inside, the world of landscaping is foreign to ... Read More
    4 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Renting advice urgently needed.. - Hi there, For those in NSW, need your help with rental advice. In the near stages of renting my property and was wondering which realestate... Read More
    3 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Kitchen Splashback - Marble Look - Hi there, Was wondering if any Houzzer knows of any sites or contacts to which I can view/buy a marble looking splashback for the kitchen. ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
darewing started a discussion
Floorboards and tiling, getting the flow right.. - If you take a look at our floorplan, we will be tiling this with a 'wooden-type' beige tile from kitchen area to the rear. I don't want the... Read More
    9 Comments
darewing started a discussion
How should bathroom tile sizes work?... - Our bathroom size is quite small. It's 1800mm (W) x 2800mm (L). If the wall tiles are 300mm x 600mm, what should the floor tiles be? I was ... Read More
    17 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Help choosing an under-cabinet rangehood.. - Hi Houzzers, Selecting an under-cabinet rangehood and I have no idea how to select one, what to look for etc. I did search the forums 'brie... Read More
    2 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Need help with kitchen design - Hi Houzzers, Just received our preliminary kitchen design. I'm reaching out to those visual houzzers who can assist me. These are my thought... Read More
3 Likes    74 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Paint colours .. not easy.. help? - Selecting a paint colour is almost harder than it was selecting a diamond for the missus. I'm sure there have been many threads on this, but... Read More
    18 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Color of this render - Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me know the color of this render? Would anyone know the possible closest color? It looks like a Eur... Read More
    2 Comments
darewing started a discussion
Small Bathroom Design - I have a bathroom that's going to be 2.5m x 1.8m. I'm trying to fit: -Shower (one of those walk-ins) -Toilet -Vanity -Hidden laundry How wo... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...