Stool in Australia
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 12 years ago
Related Discussions
Help us furnish the Houzz AU office!
Comments (86)I really like the suggestion Modern feature walls. Combined with some greenery inside and out as suggested by chookchook2 , you can start to soften the 'boxy' look of the space which is now reinforced by the line shape and form of the couch you introduced in the updated image. If it is a breakout or meeting room could I suggest, budget permitting, some form of window treatment. Some simple and relatively cheap e-screens would add a degree of privacy, but more importantly remove potentially annoying distractions from outside; important if you are using the room both for work that requires concentration' .. or alternatively, impromptu meetings with others that may be held in the room. I do like the green, but the photo projects a rather drab uninteresting interior despite your efforts thus far.(imho). I think making a call to Modern feature walls should be on your call list. Something has to be done with that ceiling which I find not only distracting but is actively working against your attempts at creating a really inviting space that people will want to break into. I can a hint of a table off to the right in front of the window. The best breakout spaces I've used have the facility to informally and casually sit across a table with sufficient desk or table space to spread drawings, images and presentation ideas. .. It just doesn't work as well if you and a colleague(s) are forced to sit or stand along one side of a table with the yard providing tempting distractions when the focus should be on communication and collaboration. Mounting the TV and raising it would open the room up further and likely break up the 'box-iness' further. .. A bit beyond my field (Window Treatments) ... but you did ask. lol....See MoreAustralian Houzzer? Say hi!
Comments (889)Hi, we received an email from Houzz about you and I thought I would introduce our business; Sydney Doors to you as we could be of service. We manufacture custom made kitchen and wardrobe doors in a raw or polyurethane finish. We also pick up and deliver and are known for our friendly, efficient service. Please contact me if we can be of assistance. Regards....See MoreBar stools
Comments (4)If you search in Pros for One Small Room (OSR Australia), they are based in Adelaide and have used these stools in a design that's in one of today's stories. They are almost certainly the ikea ones that Chanop has linked but they don't show the black front rail in the catalogue, only in the picture of the kitchen setup, they could be new versions. Have you been into IKEA to have a look at them?...See MorePantry step stool/small ladder
Comments (3)Are you near a Howard's storage store? http://www.hsw.com.au/?product&id_prod=1420&id_cat=&id_dept=#.VvtbuXoxmrV...See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago


dalithie