What did you see first in this picture?
11 years ago
That bowl of Cheetos
The TV
The weathered Metal window pelmet
The decals on the ceiling
Something else (tell us in the comments below)
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (42)
Related Discussions
Aussie Houzzers' Best Comments Of The Week
Comments (14)We have at least that many cassettes. I wonder who/what I could make with them? What a cool idea! Also love the map made from the grille and the wire nuts....See MoreWhat did you see first in this photo?
Comments (13)Love the colour coordination with the dog's collar and planter....See MoreWhat did you see first in this photo?
Comments (26)now that you mention it ace and miss, I do believe the horse is a little horrified at what has happened to those poor springbok. And now that I know that is a who and not a pattern on those pillows, that is all i shall ever notice when i look. My appearance is now roughly the same as the horse, I do not seem to be turquoise though....See MoreWhat did you see first in this photo?
Comments (9)The first thing I noticed was the vertical garden, then the sheer curtains. To me, the garden looks a little odd broken up into the two pieces. The sheer curtains look strange against the heaviness of the furniture....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago


wuff