Houzz Logo Print
buckleup2000

Recline or decline? Jason recliners

11 years ago

Are you fan of kicking back in a high-backed, padded, recliner chair and just letting the world go by? You feel on top of the world Your feet will thank you and you may not move for hours.

Or, do you feel these chairs are just too relaxing to be safe, that they remove your will to participate in life and should therefore be used sparingly?


Chesterfield · More Info


Share your reasons below...

Yay - let the people recline!
Nay - i decline to recline

Comments (6)

  • 11 years ago
    I like to recline but in the Norwegian style recliners, slim line with foot stool rather than traditional bulkier recliners.
  • 11 years ago

    I love my catnapper and have pretty much worn it out. But the one picture above would remain wherever it happened to be as I ran very fast the opposite direction.... :D

  • 11 years ago

    Agreed with wuff--I had the chance to recently try some Norwegian recliners and they are much more comfortable than I imagined they could be.

  • 11 years ago

    I'm afraid I'd never get any work done.

  • 11 years ago

    My cat LOVES the recliner - especially if hubby is in it - her best time of night