Watch my hempcrete walls being made
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Should I paint my green wall?
Comments (229)My house, built in 2003, has purple feature walls in the dining room and 2 bedrooms and green feature walls in 1 bedroom and 2 living areas. That was the fashion then. Recently I decided it's time for an update as the feature walls seem to be absorbing all the light and making the house very dark. So far I've undercoated 2 of the feature walls and what a difference it makes! The rooms are much lighter and now I have to decide on whether to add a lighter colour as feature walls or paint them the same colour as the rest of the room....See MoreMake Binge Watching Less Terrible...
Comments (22)During Saturdays game (Eagles beating Collingwood) I was so stressed and fidgety my wife made go out and do something during the breaks. Reminded me cold winter Saturdays when the anxiety would start building up to the game and only be relieved by playing hard and coming home absolutely buggered. Only thing was I played lacrosse and have never played football or cricket, almost Un-Australian....See MoreIf you could print any image on a splashback what would it be?
Comments (21)I like printed glass, yes I do, but most of what we are show is pretty naf, sorry to sound like a slone ranger, I investigated the product, I had a few different areas I could have used it in this current build, with good design choice (possible) and reasonable price not possible the quotes where all a joke. I have defaulted to either depending on ,thought ,placement, nothing ,or tile, Its a bit like my wood stove hearth,I wanted glass to show the Tasoak floor beneath, I was various laughed and accused of bringing European habits (sounded dirty) I solved the issue but if you live in the pimple on the bottom of the world, design is not an option, costs get too high, availability is a joke, I feel like offering up my rather posh shed (and accent) to companies who want to try the Tassie Market (for a modest fee of course) we are five mins to the airport and I have a background in Finance and design (weird) combo, but I studied art the market was to tight so I turned to banking for my crust....See MoreRecommend a painting/picture for my wall?
Comments (28)Hi Lee, I produce affordable abstract artworks which are custom made in Australia, to any size specified by clients. I've mocked up a few images showcasing a range of artworks in a Mid Century colour palette, which I believe look fantastic in your space and also meet your desire for a Mid Century look. "Monday" Artwork "Palm Springs" Artwork "Revival" Artwork "Transit" Artwork "Blanche" Artwork "Cabaret" Artwork Lee, I would love your feedback! Warm regards, Sonja www.sonjarobar.com.au...See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago













oklouise