What colour should I paint my exterior?
10 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (118)
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Should I paint my exterior feature wall?
Comments (38)Looks good. Before I read through discussion, I had these thoughts. You could look at painting on the front of the wall only, not in the porch/entranceway area underneath, double strength of main colour. So you could as an option get a test pot of Dulux double Self Destruct or even triple. I would not use Monument, or similar to the roof color as it will disappear into the roof. I also think the front fence would look better painted a stronger colour from your existing but as it seems it has just been painted perhaps you could do that, when and if you liked, to cut down expense. On the Dulux website they also give you colours that look good with Self Destruct. (Picture below). Another option is look towards going bold like a strong blue or blue green. Something like in the picture. That's my feature wall, Resene Billabong. ...or a dirty purple or a blood red. It's starting to get really personal of what your tastes are. Perhaps you could Half or Quarter the main house colour in the entranceway so it still flows but gives you more light. Exciting stuff!...See MoreWhat colour should I paint the pots on my back deck?
Comments (20)I love Julie's ideas of succulents , especially the pics with several different ones in the same pot . As far as the grey , I wouldn't -- you look like you like colour and excitement , so I'd go yellow on the pots -- a similar or slightly brighter shade then the cushion on the couch or chair to the left . It would tie it all in , and make that lovely mat look more like a feature too IMO . Without knowing 'the bigger picture' ( what else is 'happening' around that wall ) , just what I see I'd be inclined to add a light either side of the door too -- stick to the same shade as the joinery ( personally , I'd go for a 'clean rustic; style with say 15 squares each side ) , or if brave ( and assuming the guttering etc is probably a similar charcoal as your door joinery ? ) , go for the same yellow as your pots -- add a Wow !...See MoreWhat colour should I paint my walls? HELP!
Comments (1)Given your cupboards are Lexicon I’d stick with that either in half or full strength....See MoreWhat colour should I paint my window frame?
Comments (2)Keep it light, your kitchen looks lovely and bright, I feel going dark would highlight windows instead of your lovely kitchen, it's cool how your handles match your window frames 😀...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago


































kazzarob