update pine kitchen ideas
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (22)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
80s facade update ideas please!
Comments (46)Jessica Craig, I thought you might like to know this. When my daughter was a baby and I took her for swimming lessons, I met another wonderful Mum Wendy and her daughter, Sophie. Sophie's father had recently passed away and so Wendy was trying to adjust to the hand that fate had dealt her. They had not long purchased their house too. We have remained very close all these years and I can report that both Soph and Wendy are a force to be reckoned with. Sophie (now 15) is a talented singer, is doing well at school and has oodles of personality. Wendy is studying online and working towards fulfilling her dream of one day writing a children's book. The house has been renovated and is a very warm and welcoming home. It has not always been an easy road as single mum for Wendy, but it continues to get richer as the years move by. I hope that in some of your harder moments, this may bring some small level of comfort to you....See MoreBathroom in need of an update! Budget ideas needed.
Comments (23)Hello! Lovely space, I have a huge soft spot for these bathrooms. To honour what it is, but make it more enjoyable for your uses PLANTS PLANTS PLANTS. I would either install some shelving to have some dangling vines (or equivalent look) plants up high, or use a hanging fixture into the ceiling. That far corner above the bath would be great. + A large (and tall) pot plant and some smaller ones wherever you can fit them. On top of this, I would replace the doily curtain to a more modern look, perhaps white, wooden blinds? If you can do further work from here, it would be accessories, like the towel rail, and tap ware. Something a little Art Deco for your taps would look amazing. Finish with large, fluffy white towels and bathmats to conceal as much of the colour as possible and brighten the space and a big candle or three, maybe a white stool or ladder too....See MoreKitchen update design dilemma
Comments (22)Hi Emma, Lots of great ideas, love the idea of a larger fridge to fill that large space, build in s/s microwave, shelf or shelves either side of range hood , timber but I think stainless steel would add a bit of glamour, fill with beautiful items, then stand back and decide if you want to update cupboard doors, if so plain would look great, some great stools ... gorgeous...See MoreWe are updating our kitchen.
Comments (1)what do you want to do with the kitchen?...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago








Sammy Elder