Need 2 decide this week out of these 2 designs? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (46)
Related Discussions
HELP! Which tap looks nicer and more modern out of these 2..........
Comments (10)Hello there. I would definitely recommend the one on the right for 2 reasons. 1) The one on the left would be a nightmare to keep clean. Imagine trying to get in and around all the curly bits. 2) I don't think that a tap should be a big feature and call all the attention to it. It should blend into the surrounding space. Make a feature of your lights, handles, kitchen stools etc instead. Hope that this helps you. Carmen Darwin...See MoreNeed help with which TAP looks nicer out of these.....................
Comments (30)Just looking at them on their own (not in the context of the bath/basin) I really like the one with the black on it - 2nd... but I think you're right to try and match the bath and basin taps. That bath and matching basin are absolutely divine! Amazing shapes! And judging by the pic and your other queries, you also have a fabulous sense of styling and shouldn't need anyone else's opinions...? (imho)...See MoreWhat roof colour to use when your 2nd Floor looks out over it?
Comments (21)We went with Monument and I am delighted. I was worried about it making the house hotter, but not at all as we added some extra insulation while the roof was lifted. We look over our roof to Mt Dandenong and it really feels like we are floating above the rooftops now (previously had a lighter color). I have also noticed there is far less glare being darker. Pic below is not my best shots ... but you get the idea. Forgot to add we also have a flat cliplock roof and used a combination of Monument and Dune on the house....See MoreNeed some help with knocking out walls /design ideas
Comments (11)Not sure I'd be in a hurry to create a home where you open the front door onto a dining table and chairs. I'd say it's very likely that that little partitiion wall is holding up the roofspan and it may be costly to remove. If you look at the floorplan you can see the walls run vertical right through the centre of the house. I wonder what is not working about this layout? Even with the wall removed you will still have to turn left or right when you enter the house anyway. Just removing storage won't change that. I would be more inclined to remove the ugly storage and replace it with something more attractive that works for you in the space. Like a cloak and shoes closet or similar. Turn that entry into an attractive mudroom. Then it is no longer just wasted space with annoying blank walls near the door. But a proper entry with a useful purpose. Then the irritation of it will go away. People are always quick to decide they need to remove walls in a home when in fact that may not be the real problem at all....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago










Plush Design Interiors