Lighten Wood Ceiling and beams
4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Discussions
Can I lighten my trims somehow?
Comments (14)Yes, same colour in different textures will provide consistency throughout with just enough variance to make it look interesting. Are you repainting your walls, if so and if you have the time I'd recommend buying sample pots of the whites you're interested in and painting a decent size swatch of them on walls to see their colour change under different lighting- it will look one colour while still wet in the tin, but completely different once dry on a wall under your house lights and the changing daylight. If it's strictly trim you're painting then that's not really necessary. Can't wait to see the end result, the dark beams with lighter trims throughout the house will look absolutely magnificent....See Moreseeking wood like material for ceiling
Comments (5)Have a look at Glosswood. We have used it extensively at our house, and had been up for years and still looks brand new. Can get it from Bunnings but best to deal with the local distributor. Manufactured in WA I recall. I love the look of plywood, but not everyones taste or style....See MoreCover up I beams and straw panel ceiling dilemma
Comments (5)A photo would help. Usually I-beams are steel, but I havn't seen them paired with straw ceiling panels before. If discolouration is coming through the paint I would research that you are using the right sort of paint. If they were previously painted then they are probably an oil based enamel paint which can have problems if the new paint is acrylic. Getting the paint problem properly resolved will be cheaper than boxing in the beams with a new material. Best of luck, Dr Retro Dr Retro House Calls...See Morewhere to get light weight ceiling beams
Comments (4)fauxwoodbeams.com They have a great selection and get them custom to size and finish....See More- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago







BelOriginal Author