Houzz Logo Print
raineyann

Help with Exterior color scheme please

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi friends

I am struggling with the color scheme for the exterior of our new home. The design has been changed a little so that everywhere you see what looks like vertical stained timber boards we have Colorbond Architectural Wall sheeting.

We have ordered COLORBOND DUNE windows, fascia, gutters and garage door and Surfmist roof.

The stone walls beside the garage and entry are Tuscan tiles in shades of gold, yellow-brown and mustard.

Front door and posts are a mid to dark brown timber stain with Tuscan tiles around the bases of the posts.

We both like a very muted shade of Evening Haze on the walls, or a very muted shade of Miller Mood, or Dulux Dieskau.


My dilemma is hubby wants Colorbond walls to be Manor Red and I don't think it works.

I was tossing up between Jasper or Gully.

Please help me choose! I am stumped.

Thank you

Comments (15)