While I have researched a lot of businesses on the Internet, I have seen what you after in concrete for memory. If I come across it again I will let you know!
Unfortunately, we do not currently sell dining tables, but we have so many unique designed Side Tables to choose from as well as Armchairs, Stools, Bench seats and Tallboys too!
We stock a wide range of pedestal dining tables. Do you have any particular sizes or styles in mind?
A few of our most popular pieces are
#1 The Chicago Dining Table
Available in white or black.
#2 The Kruze Dining Table
Available in white gloss or oak.
#3 The Malmo Dining Table
Available in white gloss with brushed stainless steel.
We have stores in both Osborne Park and Melville and this weekend only have 20-70 Percent Off Storewide.If you have any questions please feel free to contact us or visit our website on www.minkz.com.au
TABLETOPANDCHAIR
Minkz Furniture & Homewares
Related Discussions
Help with dining chairs to go with this table
Q
rectangular table, round rug
Q
Dining table near alfresco dining table dilemma
Q
Round or rectangular dining table?
Q
dohraime
dohraime