Splashback ideas
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
Related Discussions
Kitchen Splashback Ideas, please
Comments (43)You can always go with textured glass or slump glass,it has a more rustic look and doesn't look so modern as plain glass, it's much easier to keep clean too as it doesn't streak and there is no grout...we have a very traditional kitchen and it looks amazing,this is my laundry and is actually quite a vibrant purple with dragonflies on it because,in the laundry,why not? The kitchen is more nuetral.........See MoreSplashback idea
Comments (16)We are finally going through our kitchen renovation. Black bench top, and tinted mirror splash back going to be fitted this week. Now, my husband is asking me, "are you really sure you want mirror splash back, its going to be hard to clean", we both do the cleaning thats why hehehe. Anyway, I've done some googling and been reading that its not that hard to clean, but now I'm second guessing my self *sigh*.. I still have time to change from tinted mirror to plain coloured splash back , maybe until tom. Thoughts please :)...See MoreKitchen splashback ideas
Comments (17)Hi Jo -this is open plan the house originally had fake brick archways as you entered and lounge dining with a separate kitchen as shown in the picture. We closed in one arch that was on the right as you entered and opened the wall to the kitchen. We added 3m to the back and swapped the lounge/dining orientation to meals as you enter and family opposite kitchen before 5 bifold doors and the bifold window that is the kitchen. Not in the pic is a butlers pantry. I'm not sure if you can follow this. In the family room we have a gas fire, we're having carpet laid, once it's organised I'll post some more pics if you're interested. i like houses where I'm not buying what someone else has done - the entire house has been renovated in and out but not yet finished. Dawn the window is aluminium....See Moresplashback ideas
Comments (9)Thank you all for feedback. I was initially having white subway with maybe grey/charcoal grout but then decided that I didn’t really want tiles or more so grout to clean. That is why I thought of going with glass or acrylic. I then thought that The sample of white herringbone in the glass was maybe best option - but concerns that it will look too fake being tile pattern. So confused - can’t decide...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago










K B