Houzz Logo Print
tarotlova

Feature Wall?

10 years ago

This is our house that we are currently building, our empty nester home! Except it will be built with all the rooms on the left hand side, shed on right and it will be straight out across the front bedroom 2. Plus I have extended the island so it butts up to the wall and finishes at the edge of the pantry. So I was looking at all the lovely Sherwin Williams colors and I love the way all the colors blend in and the way they have a feature wall but I'm not sure which wall to feature the dinning area or the longer wall where the TV is which as you can see wraps around down the hallway. It is a lovely bright area with the two windows and it faces West, we will be building a veranda out the back and the backyard will be all paved. My husband wants to paint it all one color but for the bedrooms I think that's boring!

Comment (1)