A "Floating ETU" - it has to be a thing.
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
Related Discussions
First thing you saw in this photo?
Comments (9)hmmm.... the room may lack a focal point. I say this because my eye was immediately drawn to the windows and the seat outside. The room might as well have had a force field around it for all I noticed it....See MoreHardest thing to clean in your house?
Comments (26)Ok, so I decided to clean the outside of the kitchen windows. They look great. Not so great, (in fact vomit material as I have been dry retching trying to deal with the situation) is that some water got into the inside track of one of the windows (the one that doesn't open). I didn't think anything of it figuring the water will evaporate. What I hadn't taken into account was the smell. There has been a faint smell and I couldn't work out what it was - until I discovered the water in the track. OMG does it stink. I have been trying to mop it up with kitchen towelling and nearly vomiting in the process. I have tried blow drying it - just spreads smell even worse. Any ideas as I am gagging? The smell is now spreading.........See MoreWIN $50 Airtasker voucher! Share tricks for getting things done faster
Comments (12)I don't use a dryer... Use nature's solar power. Live in Queensland, Australia. Everything goes straight from the washing machine to the clothesline on a hanger. Then straight into the wardrobe. Cuts down in ironing too, very little ironing... as nothing gets crushed. I also fold linen straight from the clothesline ... Everything put away straight away....See MorePOLL: What is the most important thing in a "man cave/space?"
Comments (5)My uncle once had a man cave and he said that the comfortable chair was the best part while he watched the races. Classic....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


antonia_d