Hi, can you please tell me where I can get the wonderful print?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Can someone please help me, I need to modernise this front garden!
Comments (13)Hi , Love oklouise ‘s suggestions, a row of ornamental pears along fence would add a modern look, viburnum ‘emerald lustre ‘ underplanted as a hedge, it has a fabulous foliage , ornamental grasses combined with structural plants would look great, a water feature with a feature tree in smaller garden area would just finish the garden beautifully and really highlight your driveway....See MoreCan you please help me with my lounge
Comments (135)Hi siriuskey. Not sure how to place the furniture yet. Still trying to work it out.. I am selling my dining table and chairs. My new chairs just arrived today. I bought some hooks to put my mirror up.I am going to order those prints shortly. Also trying to find a round dining table I like. Getting there slowly : Thanks for asking. Thank you Julie. Very kind of you. :) Thank you legendaryflame :)...See MoreWhat can I do to update tv area instead of just plants?
Comments (78)As you guessed , I just express my opinion . Some agree , some don't . Some houses which I have sold 20 years ago are still in the same decor , other people may not have purchased . I prefer a planned colour pallette and something that has a Wow , and I definitely won't have the same colour walls and ceilings all through a property . Some fast food restaurants do have the same colour all the way through , but even they tend to have white ceilings or similar . I do have a ( small ) stainless deep fryer that does great chips though ! As far as texture goes , I 100% guarantee I would have more texture than this house , to use the obvious comparison . That is why , if you go back up to my original post , I suggested a feature wall of wallpaper , and a painting -- texture and colour . I don't like grey or beige as primary colours , and in fact don't consider them pastels either , but thats pointless arguing semantics . I wouldn't have that combo , the OP would -- good on her . If houzz only had people that agree , it may be very boring ....See MorePlease tell me this can be done and in budget :)
Comments (15)I’m glad you like it Irove. We have done similar changes to our house. -I’m not sure what your council will require in regard to your changes. Ours was only for the fitting out the supporting beam. Ours was supporting an upstairs area, whereas yours may only be supporting a roof truss or not. So I’d check that out first. Worst case scenario, you may need a supporting post. All of the work for this can be done by a registered carpenter. Get quotes! -There are kitchen companies that do flat pack kitchen but also offer the added service of an installer at a very reasonable rate. My daughter had her whole kitchen installed, including electrics and plumbing for $3500. They could also do your WIR and vanity downstairs and coffee bar.😜 -Downstairs, all the plumbing is already existing, you can work with this. Check with your local council about any certificates you may need. I am wondering if downstairs maybe on a concrete slab? If so, there is amazing work being done now with polished concrete. Check it out. Back to the bathroom. We bought all our plumbing fixtures and fittings on line for a fraction of the price that any bathroom company charged. We bought our tiles from a bargain tile place, (larger tiles are cheaper and quicker to lay and less fiddly) they suggested a tiler. We called in a plumber to fit out the bathroom. You will also need you carpenter to be involved in this. Get all trades together before you even start. Work out your plan, if you keep most of your amenities in place, it will make it cheaper. That doesn’t mean you can’t update them. Good luck, if you do go with this!...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago


siriuskey