Houzz Logo Print
sochi

Update on wet system wallpaper for shower

sochi
6 years ago

As suggested, I reached out to the manufacturer in Italy. They weren't terribly helpful. Language issue I think, I may still get an Italian friend to call for me. Then reached out to an store in The Netherlands that sells the Wall and Deco product. They were more helpful, but since they deal mostly with residential sales they couldn't give me a hotel or fitness centre contact. They have clients who have had the product for 4 plus years with no issues at all. They have it set up in their showroom (shoppers can stay the night and use the shower, how cool is that?) and they have great confidence in the product.

While there is some risk obviously I think I will take it and buy the product. Will get a quote Monday, including shipping. That may yet dissuade me.

Now the fun part, which wallpaper? The woman at the shop in Holland told me than any of Wall and Decos contemporary collections can be used with the wet system. So lots of choice.

Which of the ones below do you like best? For reference, our bathroom will have a walnut hanging vanity and I want to go with Silestone shower pan, wall and possibly floor (so all solid surface). The house is fairly modern. I'm a bit torn between whimsy and florals ....

Comments (44)

Sponsored