What colour should I update the outside of my home to?
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (34)
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
What colour should I paint my exterior?
Comments (118)Thanks Anne and I will look at pale grey given the maintenance considerations. I have already paid for a colour consultant who was great but the Reckless grey she suggested for the house render and basalt gutters/fascia and front wall were too grey when we had the render samples put on and while it had a modern look, it was not giving the beach/coastal feel. I will head back into our inspirations paint store this morning to see if I can find the warm grey colours that have the most similar colour make up to Dune, and go from there. Anne you don't happen to know the dulux colour most close in composition to Colorbond Dune so I know where to start? Thanks again and I would love to hear from anyone who has got a dune roof and hear if they tried light coloured gutters and what render colours they have used on their walls....See Moreupdating the outside of house
Comments (34)hi Belinda, thats what I said to my hubby too, haha!!! Have a look at Peter Fudge gardens, just beautiful, he said he uses them in his designs, it is a medium tree (can grow to 10 mts in maturity) responds to a light prune to keep it to the size required, I prune our pears every 3-4 years and they look fab, he uses it in residential gardens , pleaches and underplants to give that beautiful elegance, look up his website for inspiration and he has great advice and his gardens are divine, can't wait to see what you do....See MoreWhat colour should I paint my house?
Comments (34)Dear Creatively Challenged , I can recommend Dulux Colour Consultants, I gave up after about 5 sample pots . At the time it cost me $150 and if I used dulux paints I could claim a full refund . That was 12 years ago . I didn’t realise at the time just how good they were , the colours are still in fashion but it’s ready for another paint job for sure. It was such a relief to have someone in who is trained and fully understands colours and fashion and what goes with what . I finally stopped stressing about it and got the job done ✅...See MoreHelp! What colour should I paint my new retaining walls?
Comments (1)Do you have any photos of your area...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
















User