POLL: What do you think of Pantone's 2019 Colour of the Year?
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago
I love it!!
Ok, but not great.
I don't like it.
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
What did you think when you first saw Marsala - Colour Of The Year?
Comments (34)The next time I decorate by a colour of the year will be the first time. Don't hold your breath. I have nothing against this particular colour but it doesn't work with all the things I've collected over the years, and I am not about to discard carpets bought after hard bargaining with dubious merchants in Istanbul or Islamabad because they don't "go" with a paint colour that someone voted "colour of the year." In its place, I think the colour would be quite nice (better than this years choices, certainly). It's just that my place isn't the right place for it....See MoreChristmas poll: Do you make Christmas wreaths or buy them?
Comments (12)I have two tortured willow trees...(sometimes I wish I didn't since they grow fast and get all tangled up in themselves...and everything else) BUT... if I harvest some of the more interestingly 'tortured' young branches, denude them of their leaves and young bark, I have the frameworks for Christmas wreaths and other interesting decorations. The young little branches, once stripped of their outer soft bark and when dry, can be painted and decorated with glitter or whatever and stood in floor vases. This year, rather than a Christmas tree, having a large mixed pot of coloured, decorated and natural tortured willow branches...and maybe a few wreaths here and there, maybe some of the sentimental tree decos that come out every year and...since this is a cat friendly house...lots of curly ribbons hanging down from the tortured willow 'tree' with the odd fluffy little toy to intrigue. I prefer to bring nature into the house for Christmas. In pagan times at Yule...branches from Fir trees were brought inside and hung with apples and oranges Use was made of dried pine cones and home made candles were an everyday thing only some special ones were made for Yuletide...and that harks back to the cold climate countries...hence the sleigh bells and snow etc. For Australia I prefer to use our native trees and leaves for adornment also for the fragrance these waft around the house. I lovely big frondy lot of gum tree leaves all tied and arranged well and sat in a metal bucket can be a lovely natural touch more in keeping with am Aussie Christmas. Personally I think the commercialisation of tree and home decorations has become rather....'ratty-looking'..fake green pine branches, gaudy baubles etc. Well in advance we go collecting dried seed pods, pine cones and any other nature-products for Christmas decos...all natural and really beautiful!...See MoreWhat's your take on the new Pantone Colours of 2016?
Comments (21)The Olympic organisers supply the herrings and each athletes country supplies the herring applicators. Locks are standardised since the old days of chastity belt removal races, now discontinued....See MoreIntegrating Pantone's 'greenery' into our bathroom makeover
Comments (16)Great job- really fantastic. A tip for anyone in the process of renovating a bathroom: I used Blake and Taylor chalk paint with a couple of sealer coats to paint a laminex vanity in our bathroom- and it looks great. Easy to apply and looks like a million dollars now. include new knobs from the great range at Paddington Hardware, and you can spend the money you've saved on good tapware....See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago



siriuskey