I need colour ideas for my front door please
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (25)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
need ideas I want to use small succulents in my front garden colourful
Comments (1)Such a small area so keeping it simple might be best. I would just plant some, say 6, Echeveria 'Emerald Ripple' rosettes to one end and a single Senecio mandraliscae 'Blue Chalk Sticks' at the centre other end. Great colour contrast and texture dynamic. You'll have to cut back every so often and I hope you've got plenty of sun....See MoreNeed help for my bedroom!!! please...any ideas will help
Comments (4)Can you do anything with shelves on the blank or door walls? Are the cupboards a built in wardrobe, or is there capacity to put your chest of drawers contents either on shelves or in baskets in the cupboards? Is there room for a freestanding hanging rack of some sort if there is no wardrobe hanging option? Pics would help!...See MoreSo far....my new house :) FRONT VIEW - A bit of advice needed please..
Comments (49)Hi there, re the fence my choice would be the same colour as house with either same colour slats or your window surfmist both would look classic, definately NO timber here. Because you are on a corner block I'd be planting a hedge inside the fence with something like Murraya asap, Jim Henson could advise. I would consider Pleaching them up to where the slats start so that you could under plant with something pretty, I'd also consider adding garden lights as per attached photo. plus I would also consider putting "Eye lid" down lights on the exterior posts of the fence, this could add great street appeal for your wonderful very large house (is your whole family moving in. The garage, either same as wall colour or Monument is my choice. cheers,...See MoreColour ideas for front fence please
Comments (6)Staying safe is another bonus once the fence goes in. Even with sensor lights & 2 dogs, the vandalism can’t be heard over the hum of the air conditioning. I will definitely feel safer once the fence goes in!...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago




dreamer