Houzz Logo Print
nikki_hauser19

Mst bedroom 4000 x 5860

Nikki Hauser
3 years ago

Can someone please help me with a layout for our master bedroom, we are working with a space of 4000 x 5680 (internal measurements)
To be honest I don't care if we have a WIR or a BIR, either of the two but there must be a fair bit of clothes storage.
The rest of the space needs to include
King bed + 2 BST
1500 double vanity
1800 x 1200 double shower
Toilet
Thank you

Comments (9)

• siriuskey
    3 years ago

do you have a floorplan showing doors and windows

• Nikki Hauser
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I don't have plans with me, excuse my drawing 😆 hope this helps with where the doors will be (sliding)

• siriuskey
    3 years ago

Are they both sliding doors? and why sliding, or is one a window

• Nikki Hauser
    Original Author
    3 years ago

so the big one is a sliding door which will go out into a deck and the small door will be a SD size open door

• oklouise
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

is this a new house, an extension or renovation of an existing building and it would be helpful to see plans including adjoining rooms including any other bathrooms

• Nikki Hauser
    Original Author
    3 years ago

existing house with an extension, hopefully I'll get some plans today and I can share. thanks

• C P
    3 years ago

We have a sliding door in our Master as it used to be living room before renovation. I'd probably not choose that without also having the option of an opening window because I like a window open at night and don't like keeping the door open. Just something to think about.

• Kate
    3 years ago

CP add ability to lock it open 100 mm and a flyscreen.

• Kate
    3 years ago

This is one layout