Would modern entry door suit this house?
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Would this Coffee Table suit our interior?
Comments (10)love the dining room table and chairs! i like your cofee table choice but you have a lot of black and white and square/rectangle shapes going on so maybe something round in wood like the in style modern table would arm up the space....See MoreWould this Chesterfield sofa suit our home?
Comments (17)well guess what, we can make the chesterfield any size you need it to be, in any fabric :) hope it's not too late. check out our profile for hundreds of finished custom projects. xoxo eva http://www.houzz.com/pro/thesofaworks/the-sofaworks shttps://www.houzz.com/photos/kenzie-style-chesterfield-custom-sectional-sofas-traditional-living-room-los-angeles-phvw-vp~9403365...See MoreBest looking MODERN ENTRY door...which one out of these 2 ?
Comments (17)so...i went with door number 1...excuse the green tape on the glass..painters r still painting :)...See MoreWhat bedside tables would suit?
Comments (9)Personally I like the ones you have but I know about storage issues, your room has grey tones so I would go with that if your couldn't find something in white. White always looks clean and it allows you to change the colours in your room, at a later stage without changing your cabinetry. I do like the chest of draws idea suggested by someone above - it was what I had thought of before I saw their photo - the low but wide ones in grey. You have plenty of room for that and it could make your room look wider. For me the eye sore in the room is the ceiling light fixture. Something modern / perhaps glass or a large circular pendant could be perfect....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago

Sponsored
More Discussions



C P