Houzz Logo Print
etta_s

Help Decorating Apartment Living Room

etta_s
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I really need help designing apartment living room. I have a grey couch (currently covered with a blue couch cover) but I'm hoping to remove the couch cover if I can get the place to look good enough. I have a black book case on the left and some space + a window to the right. I plan to put a dining table set on that uncarpeted space to the right, not sure if a round or rectangular table will look best (suggestions appreciated)

Looking at the whole room, there's a lot of rectangles (tv, tv stand shoe cabinet, book shelf, coffee table) and I would like some suggestions on softening everything so there's not so many sharp angles everywhere.

On the floor to the right, you'll see a round mirror with gold rims and a gold geometric type wall decor. I planned to put the mirror up on the wall behind the potential dining table (adjacent to the window) and put the geometric one above the couch. Honestly, I have no idea where to put anything so I'm happy if anyone goes crazy with their suggestions or even mapping out the whole thing down to shape, suggested decor etc.

Thank you!

Comments (24)

Sponsored