What colour outdoor set shall I buy to furnish this narrow deck space?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Our apartment (150m2 +16m2 outdoor living)
Comments (35)The mezzanine and storage spaces. Next to the mezzanine the builder installed a little door for us to give us access into the roof space. As the kids are using the mezzanine as a chill out area to watch TV play video games the storage now holds their board games, art and craft etc. The girls painted the walls to brighten it up. As the ducted system didn't work too well at the front of apartment we had to install a split system AC to cool down the study and the two front bedrooms....See MoreWhat to do with wall space above vanity?
Comments (23)I am not the best person to comment on lights but would a few downlights be the go or one of those integrated heat/fan/light things be best in centre. Also a lot of people have task lighting......so lights just above the mirror for makeup etc. Personally too bright lighting while doing makeup sends me into a spin as I look like i have about a month to live! I hadn't thought of approvals for my proposed window - so thanks for that. Must keep that in mind. My bathroom is very hidden and looks nowhere in particular. It is all looking good. On another note my friend got a heated towel rail and much as I hate wasting power it is fab. Our towels seems to stay dampish in uninsulated BV '60 box in Melbourne. Also i would have a look in bathroom showrooms for some ideas too if you have any handy. Or buy a bathroom specialty magazine. It is going to be so nice this bathroom. What tiles etc?...See MoreWhat do you do to protect your outdoor furniture from the elements?
Comments (20)The timing of this article is perfect! Given the erratic weather lately, shielding outdoor furniture has become a real challenge. While I've experimented with some methods here, I'm still searching for a solution with lasting effects. Do you have any specific product or brand recommendations? A big thank you to @Kevin Carol (https://qr.ae/pyDKpb) for suggesting The Cover Company NZ for outdoor furniture protection. I'm definitely going to explore their offerings. It would be fantastic if you could compare a few similar brands in terms of quality, pricing, and customization. Your insights would be highly valuable....See MoreOur deck needs a freshen up!
Comments (13)Hi. I agree painting the posts & blocks (if you need to keep them for structural support) white. Another idea if you are handy is to build a timber rail and balustrade (painted white?) in place of the lattice. The lattice does provide some shade lower down, but maybe you want a different look. Your bricks are a good colour, and I like your Acapulco chairs and the macrame pot hanger. I think you could run with those colours (along with the white paint idea) and pull off a Mexican theme in this space....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago

Sponsored
More Discussions


kooky_karen