Hi,
I'm planning to renovate our ensuite bathroom. It's not huge and won't include a bath. Simply a vanity/sink, toilet, shower and room for a laundry hamper. The ensuite has a sliding door.
Since I'm at the very beginning of considering the multitude of choices I'll need to make, I thought I'd ask in this forum for some advice. I'm interested in hearing what you wish you'd done, sorry you had done, don't forget to plan, best types of materials to use, any great showrooms in Melbourne to visit, etc.
Also, does anyone know where I can look for regulations on spacing for disability compliance? I'm looking to the future and thinking of our older years in case we are ever in need of using a walker or wheelchair.
I look forward to your responses. Many thanks.
oklouise
thinkoutsidetheboxOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Need help for design of VERY small bathroom & ensuite
Q
Changing a laundry to en-suite & adding separate toilet to bathroom
Q
Renovation plans _ Help! Bathroom/Ensuite ideas
Q
Add ensuite bathroom - layout advice! Big windows on one side
Q
Sammy Elder
bigreader