Houzz Logo Print
bentleybonnie

Need help for design of VERY small bathroom & ensuite

I currently have a bathroom as in picture that is 1800mm by 3080mm. It adjoins a bedroom in which I hope to put a small ensuite. Currently there are cupboards in between the bedroom and bathroom (bedroom cupboard, bathroom cupboard and linen cupboard). The cupboard is approx. 700 to 800mm deep. The bedroom is 3780mm wide and 3080mm deep. As per the house plan, the toilet adjoins the other wall of the bedroom.

I need to have the main bathroom, the ensuite, clothes storage for bedroom and a total of 2 toilets in the house. I have considered various options to try to solve this problem, but just cannot come up with an appropriate plan for the required areas. Things that I have considered:

• not having a window in the bathrooms and putting in skylights instead
  • using an additional 400mm x 2100mm of space from the bedroom on the side that it adjoins the bathroom so that there is enough space for the ensuite, bathroom, cupboard
  • keeping the current toilet where it is (see W/C room) and not having a toilet in main bathroom
  • having a toilet in main bathroom and using the current toilet room for space as a linen cupboard or wardrobe for the bedroom
  • I have decided that I don't want a bath in either room.

You help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (11)