where would you put wardrobe?
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Walk in Wardrobe or Built in Wardrobe for bigger space?
Comments (9)Personally, I'd prefer a WIR as opposed to a large "wall" of cupboards. I like the ability to open a single door and see all my clothes, rather than opening and closing multiple doors for various bits and pieces (e.g. pants in one cupboard, shirts in another). I think the WIR would be cheaper as nice cabinetry for the second option could be expensive. And I think the WIR would be better for resale value. Also, it's just a personal opinion, but the example photo reminds me of a gym locker room. A nice gym locker room, but that's the impression I have from all the cupboards with the bench in the "middle"....See MoreWould you rather a walk-in pantry or walk-in wardrobe?
Comments (23)As I'm just experiencing my first walk in pantry I would put that top. When I can get back into my favourite clothes after shedding a few kilo's that might change and the walk in robe may take top spot. Here's an idea though... We also built a walk in linen / storage room in our new home to hide away all the bulky stuff and spare linens every home has. I love that room!...See MoreWould you put a third chair here?
Comments (20)Don't put a stool there! Find a tiny little bookshelf that will just fit in the space underneath - that way you can't tell that there's supposed to be that extra space there?!...See Morewardrobe interior help - advice on Bunnings wardrobe
Comments (10)Go to some local op shops or bye swap etc, look for 1 or 2 units of draws that will fit in snug as a bug, paint it up as to what you like, Wack some wheels on it to pull on and out . You can have both, plenty of hand and draws. The Bunnings cube things are ok, but ……. Draws. As for 50cm? Put a hose clamp at the 50 so that will stop you from pushing cloths that far in and just leave the space for air. The other thing maybe take the doors completely off and hang some nice curtains esp while this rain is about.my floor to ceiling curtains. I took the doors off....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago


dreamer