Help me choose a nice alfresco lounge please.....
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE NICER TILE
Comments (26)Hi. Both tiles are beautiful. Top one shows more character due to its darker hue. I guess for me, I would look at aesthetics and quality manufacturing foremost, then practicality for the reasons already mentioned by others. If the area you are tiling is huge and will require a great deal more of your time to clean and maintain, then I can see going with the darker tile. If the area is rather small, and you absolutely love the lighter tile, then perhaps you will be happier following your heart. It's no good having regrets, so think it through and keep looking if you have additional time before you must choose. May I ask the size of the tiles? I'm guessing they are 900x900. ?? Also, will you be tiling your bathroom(s), and if so, do you mind sharing your choice there?...See MorePLEASE HELP - What do you think of this style lounge?? Yay or Nay??
Comments (4)Looks good, so as long as you and hubby have done the sit test and think you'll be comfy for extended periods, then go with it....See MorePlease help me choose which tiles. I have paralysis by analysis.
Comments (2)Option 3 has a terrazzo-look tile which references the previous and original bathroom. The concrete look tiles will date, and look quite daggy in ten years time. Best of luck, Dr Retro of Dr Retro House Calls...See MoreCan you please help me with my lounge
Comments (135)Hi siriuskey. Not sure how to place the furniture yet. Still trying to work it out.. I am selling my dining table and chairs. My new chairs just arrived today. I bought some hooks to put my mirror up.I am going to order those prints shortly. Also trying to find a round dining table I like. Getting there slowly : Thanks for asking. Thank you Julie. Very kind of you. :) Thank you legendaryflame :)...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago





Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay