Wo kann ich ein solches System kaufen?

April 25, 2018
ich hätte es gerne in der Farbe "anthrazit" - oder "stahlgrau" gibt es das?
Rural House, Lancashire by Barnes Walker Landscape Architects, Manchester · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    Barnes Walker Ltd - Landscape Architects

    Hi, thanks for the question. The framework system is from a company called 3si, they specialise in stainless steel products, so not sure if they would do an alternative colour? This is where we buy from https://www.s3i.co.uk/greenwalltrellis.php

    I think you would need to get a powder-coated grey, narrow gauge steel trellis on a frame as the paint would come off the steel rope in the 3Si system as it bends.

    I hope this translates OK and I hope you find something suitable!

    Kind regards


  • Al HK

    Thanks a lot for your immediate reply :-)