Houzz Logo Print
pennymoon

"Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine"

pennymoon
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Enjoying our screened porch:) Happy Summer Y'all!

Comments (18)

• Emily H
    9 years ago
    Looks great!
    pennymoon thanked Emily H
  • hanknliza
    9 years ago
    How relaxing ! Have you considered painting the end table (w/plates on it) same as hutch?
  • PRO
    Veronneau
    9 years ago
    Hi Penny, we just got these candle holder and i think they will fit in your decor perfectly. http://www.veronneau.com/boutique/chandellesetchandeliers?locale=fr
  • grobby
    9 years ago
    Hi penny, nice porch, love the reds greens and yellows. Good choices.
    pennymoon thanked grobby
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    Such a happy place...
  • MichelleRene
    9 years ago
    Very pretty
    pennymoon thanked MichelleRene
  • elklaker
    9 years ago
    One of my absolute favorite songs! What a great, comfy porch. I could definitely "accept" my wine there! Currently sitting on my deck (new furniture) and the summer breeze is feeling fine here, too! Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!
  • auntiebuzzybee
    9 years ago
    and your dilemma would be that there's no bed on your gorgeous patio??? Thanks for giving us a peek.
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    I have a question...do you leave the cushions on the furniture during the summer outside? How does it hold up?
  • elklaker
    9 years ago
    Libbmom-question for me (elklaker) or pennymoon? If me, as I just got them, I am quite obsessive and bring them in if there is a chance of rain. The water beads but, why risk it?
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    Elklaker...Thanks...was for you...was just curious...how about the rug?
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    I currently have open deck...wishing for a screened porch...hopefully next year.
  • elklaker
    9 years ago
    Me too (wishing for a screened porch- one day). The rug is outdoor (great deal from Aldi), and it stays and dries like a dream). The pillows are all outdoor fabric (had to sew them myself as I can never find anything that I like!) so, if we miss a rain, it's all good. Have a great weekend!
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    I will have to check out Aldi...thanks. Can't believe you made those cushions!!!
  • elklaker
    9 years ago
    Oh, not the cushions (unless you are from Canada, and, I think that's what they call pillows). The furniture cushions came with the set. i just sewed the pillows. Nothing fancy-just simple straight stitches.
  • Libbmom
    9 years ago
    Well...still impressive...pat yourself on the back!!!
  • Kathy n/a
    7 years ago

I have screen porch and love it love being out there but hate trying to keep clean from pollen and dust. 12 ft. off ground up in the trees and do I pay for it. Want windows to help control when I'm not out there but EZ Breeze is too expensive for me because I have 15 window openings and 1 door that need glass. I guess when my ship comes in I will have something to spend it on.