Houzz Logo Print
tomaderibrahim

Black bathroom,white or black sanitary ware?

Tomader Ibrahim
9 years ago
I have a master bathroom that i want to be black walls with a silver tile cutting the middle..i am fansying a romantic bathroom witha. Chandelier in the middle..but i am a bit concerned on wether my sanitary ware would look better if all black as well or white..i have been told that if they were black they would not show out the details of the bathroom.please advise

Comments (10)

• acm
    9 years ago
    You mean tubs and toilets, or towel rods and toilet paper holder? Have never heard the term "sanitary ware"...
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    9 years ago
    I have done a bathroom recently in black and white and can assure you white looks much better. Just invest in really nice whiteware
  • Tomader Ibrahim
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Well yes what i meant was toilet seats and tubs
  • Tomader Ibrahim
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I love what you did with the bathroom there..really nice,but mine is a bit blacker than yours ..all the tiles are black walla and floor there just a silver line cutting the middle.so i'be got nothing white in there except the toilet seats and jaccuzi(small one)..what do u suggest
  • Tomader Ibrahim
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Besides...i love the cowww!!
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    9 years ago
    I would still invest in whiteware. Look at this company if you can, they have a lot of creativity and work with black and white and much of it could work with your scheme. It is an unwieldy site but you have to scroll to see down. They have fun and creative ideas.I would also search on Houzz for black bathrooms for more ideas... I like your dramatic slice of silver.... http://www.artceram.it/EN/products/collections/DECOR-BLEND-bw.phphttp://www.artceram.it/EN/products/collections/DECOR-BLEND-lettering.php
  • shukas
    9 years ago
    I prefer white sanitary ware with modern design to add contrast to your bathroom but you can combine Using white counter with black sink like in the picture.
  • Emmy
    9 years ago
    tomaderibrahim, it sounds like you want someone to tell you to embrace doing those pieces in black as well. Do it! If that's what you want, go for it!

Master Suite Addition 2012 · More Info

Black and gray striped contemporary bathroom · More Info
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    9 years ago
    And just to show the contrast... ;-)
    Tribeca Town House · More Info