Houzz Logo Print
barbieanne68

Bathroom Tiles

barbieanne68
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
I have chosen an off white porcelain tile for my bathrooms Super Crystal White (not very white though). It flows through from the rest of the house. I have decided to also use this tile up the wall of the shower area. I have a polar white vanity with Astral Smartstone vanity tops. I found a cool charcoal splash back tile for above the vanity to break up the starkness, it glimmers under different lights and angles as does the Astral White bench tops (discreet mirror chip in it). I will also have wall mounted taps on the charcoal tile. I wasn't intending on tiling the other walls. Is that expected these days, to tile all walls? I see plenty of houses with tiles only to wet areas but so many photos on Houzz with complete tiled bathrooms. If so, should I tile all walls white (cheaper to go basic white) rather than run the more costly floor tile up the shower wall and that be the only tiled walls? Also if you have 600x600 on the floor do you continue that up the wall or change to 300 x 600. The Charcoal feature only comes in 300 x 600 does that mean I should also do the shower wall tile in the matching size?

Comments (20)