Houzz Logo Print
xoxshooterxox

Ideas before I stuff up my room and waste money?

xoxshooterxox
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Hey, I'm new here :)

I need help with my bedroom. So I am 15 and I am currently designing and planning my bedroom. Changing pink walls to purple. I am buying paint, a new bed and everything. I have already bought a purple rug. I am thinking of getting a white upholstered queen bed. I am unsure on what colour I should have the quilt cover and the sheets.
I am also unsure on what colour to have my walls. All my furniture is white and I have a purple matt. I also have a very large (length wise) window that basically covers a whole wall. The matt is also kinda large. At first, I was planning (don't hate, i don't even know what i was thinking) purple walls, purple rug and purple sheets with white furniture. Now that i think about it, everything purple would look horrible and just plain... So, I have a bright purple matt....But i don't know what to do with the sheets on my bed and my walls. I don't know if it would help, but the rug is shaggy and fluffy :p

What do you think I should do? Should i go dark or bright tones? I just need help because i didn't want to waste my money then regret it and hate my room.

btw, thats the colour of my rug. If i do go for purple walls, it would be lighter right? I just don't want grey walls...
And would around the same colour go with it, except its a feature wall? And the rest is white?

Comments (19)