Houzz Logo Print
caroline_haeusler

Artarmon - Bathroom

Love Coming Home
7 years ago

Old bathroom design out !! Got rid of the shower and put it over the bath allowing more space around the vanity, etc. Provided more storage with the shaving cabinets and a niche for personal items.
Artarmon - Leung · More Info

Comments (12)

• Jodie Bennett
    7 years ago
    That is a lovely bathroom. Well done.
    Love Coming Home thanked Jodie Bennett
  • robandlyn
    7 years ago

Wow - I love that!

Love Coming Home thanked robandlyn
  • siriuskey
    7 years ago

great reno, personally I don't like showers over baths as it can be quite dangerous. Tiled baths, Bali style are OK

• didistaying
    7 years ago

Shower over the bath is my last choice as I presume it is the most used part of the bathroom (bar the vanity) and climbing over a bath edge does not make sense to me.

• KK1000
    7 years ago
    Sometimes you just need to have shower over the bath, but that basin / sink that looks like serving plate , I just don't like. And old fashioned handles on the drawers in otherwise modern bathroom ?? Don't get it. I suppose we are all different.
  • siriuskey
    7 years ago

Interiors Infocus I think your styling is lovely handles and all, can imagine your client is very happy and that's who you had to satisfy . I can remember having a unit with the same layout and it worked well for us with kids in the bath and showering at the same time (old layout). keep up the good work

• PRO
    Love Coming Home
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for comment, much appreciated

• PRO
    Love Coming Home
    Original Author
    7 years ago

This was an interesting project, the client was very specific with his choice of finishes, etc.

• siriuskey
    7 years ago

Look forward to seeing more of your work x

Love Coming Home thanked siriuskey
  • Debbie Fisher
    7 years ago

Just gorgeous, love every bit of it. Well done:-)

Love Coming Home thanked Debbie Fisher
  • PRO
    Clipsal by Schneider Electric
    7 years ago

We love how you've utilised the room. An increase in storage is always a bonus! Great job.

Thanks, The Clipsal Team.

Love Coming Home thanked Clipsal by Schneider Electric