Houzz Logo Print
row_014

What to put at end of skinny bedroom

row_014
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Please help. I have no idea what to put at the end of our bedroom. It is long and skinny as you can see from the photos. We don't use the couch at all (ok... maybe for dumping washing on but that doesn't count) so I'm thinking it can go. I was thinking of buying the tall boy that matches our bed and putting it where the couch is and getting rid of the timber cupboard in the corner. A sliding door is behind the curtain which gets used so still need to access it. A built in wardrobe is at the end of our bed and the sliding door at the end of the room is into the bathroom. The door in the middle is access to our room. You can see by the placement of the skinny window in the third pic that this is the only position possible for our bed except for having it with the head at the window end which we did for a while but didn't like. I would like to put a picture above our bed but there is also a box air con there. Please help. Advice on lamps etc is also appreciated... the yellow ribbon is only temporary. As you can see the new bed updated the look of our room... now to finish it off. Flooring is a brown with greenish tinge slate... Three walls are Dulux river rock. Wall behind our bed is undercoat white at the moment... Waiting to get room sorted before I paint it. It was brown originally but I really don't like brown... will post a previous pic

Comments (11)