Houzz Logo Print
mishl_major

Appliances (InAlto/Bosch/Ariston)

mishl_major
6 years ago

We are trying to finalise home appliance purchases for our new build (90cm gas cooktop, canopy Rangehood, 60cm wall oven). I can’t decide whether to go for InAlto, Bosch or Ariston...! Any advice wouLtd be welcome please (particularly with regards to InAlto products, as I can’t find any reviews!

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay
    6 years ago

Hi mishl_major.... I'm sorry you didn't get a reply. Did you make a decision and finalise your home appliance purchases?

• mishl_major
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I have ended up purchasing a display model AEG Pyro oven, but am yet to finalise/purchase 90cm cooktop and rangehood!

• PRO
    6 years ago
    We may be having to make a similar decision at some stage too so I’d be keen to hear if anyone can offer some advice for you :)
  • mishl_major
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I decided not to go with Bosch, as the oven cavities are tiny & I don't like the stepped gas knobs on the cooktops (& the rangehood is too short for our 2700mm ceilings!).

I decided against Ariston based on advice from a number of sales people. And I decided against InAlto as the gas wok burner isn't very strong and the ovens aren't pyrolytic!

After many months of research and reading I am am going to either purchase a 90cm Smeg or a 90cm Electrolux gas cooktop and an Electrolux rangehood (as it has stainless steel filters and suits our 2700 ceilings without having to buy an additional flue extension).

• PRO
    6 years ago
    Oh that’s so nice of you to share your decision making process :) thank you! I appreciate that... very informative.