Houzz Logo Print
catherine_collins25

Home Office Ideas and Gadgets

Hello! I am new to the discussions here and I need a bit of help for my new home office, and I am sure that you marvelous people can help me achieve the goal. :)

I would love it if you could help with choosing a few things and telling me if you have experience with them. :)

Firstly, I would like to know if you guys think if it's a good idea to choose an accent wall and paint it in ombre style; something like this: http://housebeautiful.cdnds.net/16/06/768x606/gallery-1455125059-ombre-wall-colour.jpg

Secondly, I need advice for good furniture store, to find the right desk and a chair that won't ruin my back. :)

Lastly, I need help with gadgets. I deal with bulks of paper and I need a good printer. Also, I have stumbled upon this little device and I would like to know if anyone has experience with it. It's this little guy: Dymo LabelWriter 450

It looks pretty handy, and from the specification I can see it can fit my needs, but I would like to know if anyone has used it and their experience with it. :)

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out guys, because I need to renovate the office real fast. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Comments (11)