Houzz Logo Print

Hiring a professional to assist with a new build

Nathan Mashman
3 years ago

I am working with clients in San Diego and Florida and I need to hire the US equivalent of a Town Planner (Australian professional) who will work with the client and walk them through the subdivision, zoning, code, property appraisal, residential building options, etc. They will also interface with the city planner of the local municipality in the local area in which they are building. What is this person called and where can I find them apart from Google etc..

Comments (3)